Blueprint for Canada is a major public policy experiment designed to give Canadians a voice. If you support the majority of positions taken on this platform please share our website with your social network both online and in real life. Most importantly, please consider emailing this website's address (www.blueprintforcanada.ca) to your elected representative and ask them to make the "Blueprint for Canada" K-12 education platform policies the standard for public education in your province or territory. Find your local Member of the Provincial Parliament (MPP), Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA), or Member of the National Assembly (MNA) (Quebec) here. Add your voice today to those of tens of thousands of other parents, grandparents, legal guardians, and concerned citizens all across the country standing up for Canada.
As school board trustees we will
advocate for the following:
- We will push to establish educational programs within our public schools to:
- Increase student and staff awareness of the catastrophic physical and mental side effects of gender affirming medical care.
- Increase student and staff awareness of "gender critical" viewpoints.
- We will acknowledge that if school boards and teachers, along with influencers on social media did not introduce and legitimize the idea that one's gender could be distinct from one's biological sex it would only very rarely (if ever) occur to a child. (Indeed, before the current spike in cases, severe gender dysphoria affected about 1 in 10000 people - mostly boys.) There are now staggering increases in children engaging in trans self-identification and personal stories from detransitioners now entering the public discourse. These stories point to the devastating impact of gender ideology and gender affirming medical “care”. We maintain that these teachings are harming rather than helping children.
- This debate is rooted in a fundamental disagreement around the ideological narrative of a “transgender child”. Children may naturally claim all manner of identities while growing up but do not in our view, have the life experience, brain development, or maturity to claim any manner of gender identity at odds with their biological sex which should be taken seriously by adults. They are highly susceptible to social fads, social contagion, and transgender activist influencers on social media who actively promote transitions as a panacea to all their problems.
- We will acknowledge that the new cohort of gender dysphoric youth is predominately post-pubertal onset females with pre-existent psychological co-morbidities like ASD, ADHD, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, trauma, etc - as well as discomfort with emerging bi/homosexuality. Children in the foster care system are over-represented. Social contagion is playing a major role in the dramatic increase seen in recent years of young adolescent females suddenly identifying as boys and vice-versa.
- Gender dysphoria can be a distressing condition. Whether we are talking about the gender dysphoria seen historically (mostly affecting very young boys) or the gender dysphoria seen today (mostly young teenage girls), these individuals need compassion. They do not need medicalization, drugs, cross-sex hormones, and irreversible surgeries based on highly flawed data that does not show benefit. Studies have shown that most gender dysphoric kids naturally desist by adulthood if left to develop naturally.
- We will seek to raise awareness that the school to gender affirmative medical care pipeline starts with:
- "Gender ideology" indoctrination in schools that legitimizes the concept of “gender identity” and allows gender identity to supersede and obscure the reality of biological sex.
- Policies forcing immediate affirmation by staff and teachers and hiding student trans self-identification from parents.
- Medical "gender affirming care".
- Sterilization and other side effects listed below.
- All of this is done in the name of "inclusion". School boards are morally and potentially legally responsible with respect to negligence in their duty of fiduciary care to students if their policies lead children down these paths. This becomes an even greater concern if done without obtaining parental consent.
- The legal liability increases for school boards which refuse to err on the side of caution ignoring increasing warnings and policy changes from overseas. Many European countries are now backing away from medical gender affirming care for minors due to increasing evidence of harm. The UK, France, Finland, Norway, and Sweden are representative examples.
"Scott Newgent is the hero of the film. Such a remarkable contrast between the raw openness and honesty in this interview and the evasiveness and defensiveness from the “experts” I spoke to" - Matt Walshwww.TreVoices.org
One mother speaks out... "Becoming a light for our wayward son."Parents with Inconvenient Truths about TransReddit "Cry for help" forum for detransitioners with 44K members as of Feb 2023.
CRITICAL POLICY POSITION FOR PARENTSWe will seek to establish policies which require parents to be informed within 48 hours in writing via email and a telephone call if their child requests to be recognized in terms of a "gender identity" that does not correspond to their birth sex, or wishes to be referred to by "preferred pronouns" which differ from those consistent with their biological sex. Furthermore, no school teacher or staff will be permitted to affirm any such request without written consent from both parents. For children living with one parent a single approval will suffice. No teacher, staff member, or student will be required to affirm any such identities or use preferred pronouns if they do not feel it to be in the individual's best interests.
CONTENT WARNING - Surgical pictures of what "gender affirming care" for minors looks like in practice. Viewer discretion is advised.
The truth about "Gender Affirming" medical care.
What Are the Side Effects of Puberty Blockers?
Delayed growth plate closure, leading to slightly taller adult height.
Less development of genital tissue, which may limit options for gender affirming surgery (bottom surgery) later in life.
Lupron, one of the drugs widely used as a puberty blocker, has been reported to have long-term adverse effects in women who used it to treat precocious puberty. Women have reported issues including depression, bone thinning and chronic pain.
Their impact on brain function during this critical stage of brain development is largely unknown.
Researchers have found that puberty blockers stunted the height and impaired the bone mass density of children wishing to change gender.
Other possible long-term side effects that are not yet known.
What are the side effects of a female taking testosterone?
Stopping your period. This will occur within two to six months of treatment.
Facial and body hair growth.
Voice deepening. This will begin three to 12 months after treatment.
Clitoral enlargement and vaginal atrophy.
Body fat redistribution.
Increased muscle mass.
- Other possible long-term side effects that are not yet known.
What are the side effects of a male taking estrogen?
Today we welcome Rachel, a 31-year-old detransitioned lesbian woman, brave enough to share with us her deeply personal story. Rachel lived for five years as a "transman," taking injectable testosterone, but stopped medical transition and ceased identifying as transgender. She became popular on Twitter for being outspoken about the long-term health effects of cross-sex hormones and transition-related surgeries and has done several interviews regarding the topic.www.cbc-network.org
THE CENTER FOR BIOETHICS AND CULTURE NETWORK:
Moderated by Jennifer Lahl, President of the Center for Bioethics and Culture. Lahl is a filmmaker whose films document the stories of exploitation of women and children caused by contemporary "Social Justice" and "Gender Ideology".www.cbc-network.org